The Seriousness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC

2 posters

Go down

I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC Empty I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC

Post  Red Runes Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Well, since most of us got recruited due to friends. We should set up a clan post in Runescape Community so that it would be easier to gain members and that most of the people who use or go on RSC often will have no problem signing up/making an application etc to join TSR. So it wouldnt be that hard to tell people what to do. cheers

Red Runes

Back to top Go down

I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC Empty Re: I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

yh, that´s a great idea red, i think Abel is already working on that :p...we´r gonna get some troubles cuz of the languages u know...but we can solve it...abel speaks english i think

Back to top Go down

I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC Empty Re: I think that it would be a good idea, to advertise in RSC

Post  Dione Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm

yeah, i though it would be a good idea, the problem is how to make the topic lol.
Dione
Dione
Admin

https://the-seriousness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum